Just some information about me. Besides the professional aspect below detailed, I would just add that my main priority is to have quality time with my 3 children (2 boys, 1 girl) and live with the hope that all my world travelling, exposure to the latest trends and interaction with fascinating colleagues is a good influence for their education.
Education & Professional activities
- NETQUEST (Current – Spain). International Director. Responsible for International Business Expansion, Content Creator and Promoter
- AUCHAN GROUPE (Spain). Marketing and Purchasing Director of the National Supermarkets Subsidiary
- KANTAR WORLDPANEL / TNS (Spain). Retail Services Director
- CARREFOUR GROUPE (Spain). Merchandising Director of the National Supermarkets Subsidiary
- Degree in Economic Sciences, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- Degree in Business Management, the IESE Business School (Barcelona)
- Graduate Course on History of Western Ethics, Philosophy and Economics, Universitat Pompeu Fabra (Barcelona)
Activities on behalf of ESOMAR
Council Member: 2015-2016 and 2017-2018.
Speaker at ESOMAR Conferences:
- APAC (Singapore 2015 and Bangkok 2018)
- LATAM (Mexico DF 2017)
- ESOMAR World (Berlin 2018 – Paper contributor)
Programme Committee member of ESOMAR Big Data (Brooklyn 2017)
Speaker on behalf of ESOMAR at:
- ESOMAR LATAM (Sao Paulo 2015, Bogotá 2016 and Buenos Aires 2018)
- Talkin Perú (Lima 2017 and 2018)
- Mexican Media Audience Measurement Conference. CIM (Mexico DF 2017)
- Le Printemps des Études (Paris 2018)
- SAIMO (Buenos Aires 2018)
Research Rally (Barcelona 2018 – local liaison officer)
Actively participated at the Esomar Representatives and Associations meetings in all World, LATAM and APAC Conferences since 2015
- Speaker at international major market research events: TMRE US (Orlando 2017, Phoenix 2018), IIeX Europe (Amsterdam 2018), IIEX North America (Atlanta 2018), IIeX Latam (Santiago de Chile 2018), MRSummit (London, 2018), Insight Show (London 2015). Member of the Programme Committees of SAIMO Argentina (2016) and Talkin (Peru, 2018). Since 2010 regularly attending all ESOMAR World and APAC Conferences, major Market Research events in Europe (Research & Results in Germany, Insight Show in the UK, MRS Conference in the UK, IIeX Europe in Amsterdam, Le Printemps des Etudes in France, MIE in the Netherlands, i-com Global) and all ESOMAR LATAM Conferences since 2015.
- Outside of the pure market research field, I include my TEDx Talk experience, presenting my paper “Discovering the joy of travelling for business” (Royal Tunbridge Wells, UK. 2017) based on my last 9 years of travelling the Market Research world https://bit.ly/2wz4yo6
- Member of the Advisory Board of the neuroscience platform MINDPROBER
- Co-founder of the NGO “Health us Nepal” (healthusnepal.org) with the objective to bring health to remote poor regions of Humla at the foot of the Himalayas. My cousin, having been adopted from this region at the age of 6, became a doctor 20 years later, and took the firm decision to establish himself in the region and help his original community. I was lucky enough to be involved from the outset, forming and co-leading a team to manage legal, fundraising and marketing activities. Today we are counted as the only ‘modern’ pharmacy in the region with a primary care centre funded by local institutions, a visiting assistance programme and 100+ funding contributors across Europe, and we are continuing our working to secure worldwide reach.